Frozen puff pastry sheet - 1
1/2 an onion, diced
(diced potatoes, beans, carrots, peas) - 1 cup
garam masala - a pinch
chilly powder - as per taste
salt - as per taste
1. Make a vegetable masala sauteing the diced onions in a little oil and adding chilly powder, garam masala, salt and mixed vegetables (I used regular potato masala).
2. Thaw the puff pastry sheets.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F(or 400 F)
4. Cut it into rectangles, fill with vegetable masala, close and seal the sides. Poke the pastry sheets with a fork[Alton Brown's(one of my favourite cooks from food network) advice!]
5. Place it in ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 30 mins(or 20 mins)
P.S1. : me - in hiding, this is not going to be a Friday feature. It just happens to be a Friday today!!
P.S2. - I've been looking for 'kara' bun recipe for a long time. Anyone knows of a recipe or a link, please let me know. Any other such savoury recipes(no frying) that you know of can be shared too.